West Columbia boil water advisory lifted
West Columbia, SC (July 4, 2017 at 2:06 PM)- The City of West Columbia has lifted a boil water advisory affecting water customers in the following areas:
• 1400 – 1600 Blocks of Cardinal Drive
• All of the Saluda Chase Subdivision
• 1500 Block of Goldfinch Lane
• 1500 Block of Whippoorwill Drive
• 2300 Block of Robin Crest Drive
The water supply has been thoroughly tested and boiling water is no longer necessary. Water customers may check the city of West Columbia website at www.westcolumbiasc.gov for updates on all boil water advisories.
Water customers may also contact customer service at City Hall between 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at803.791.1880. Emergencies occurring after hours and on weekends and holidays should be reported to the West Columbia Police Department at 803.794.0721.