111 North 12th Street

West Columbia, SC 29169

 $50 instore rebate off

4 tires

 Plus 50% off alignment 

UPDATE: Congaree Wood Early Childhood Center evacuated due to smoke in restroom, all clear given

Pine Ridge, SC (Paul Kirby) – The Congaree Wood Early Childhood Center was evacuated Monday morning due to an electrical problem in one of the boy’s restrooms. The call regarding the problem came in at approximately 8:40 a.m. Monday. Fire units from multiple stations were on the scene quickly. One room was reported to have heavy smoke in it.

At 8:53 a.m., the fire service reported that they had located the source of the fire which was an electrical device of some sort. All students had returned to class by 9:30 a.m. and the fire service was leaving. The situation was resolved quickly and school is now back in session.

Keep Your News Free - Donate to The Ledger
Call the Editor
(803) 587-3144

Counter reset on January 30, 2018 with total hits of 966,512 to date

Call Paul Kirby

(803) 587-3144

Nancy Road Digital Media Inc.

                                                                                      DBA: The Lexington Ledger

Contact: (803) 587-3144                                                                                                           Tips call the hotline at: (803) 587-3144

email: thelexingtonledger@gmail.com                                                                                      Content protected by US copyright laws

                                                                                                                                                 Advertising / marketing call Paul (803) 587-3144

                                                                                                                                                                                               

© 2023 by "This Just In". Proudly created with Wix.com