LCPL expands in-library services, reopens branches
Lexington, SC – On Thursday, September 3, Lexington County Public Library (LCPL) branches will begin allowing patrons inside the facilities, offering limited in-person services such as browsing, computers by appointment and mobile printing.
The Lexington Main, Irmo and Cayce-West Columbia Branch Libraries will be open to the public during the following hours:
• Monday: 10 AM – 7 PM
• Tuesday: 10 AM – 7 PM
• Wednesday: 10 AM – 7 PM
• Thursday: 10 AM – 7 PM
• Friday: 10 AM – 4 PM
• Saturday: 10 AM – 4 PM
• Sunday: 2:30 – 4:30 PM
Please call all other branches for current hours of service.
Limited services being offered in the branches include:
• Browsing of materials (books, DVD’s, etc.)
• Computer use by appointment only (limited to one hour of use per patron)
• Use of self-checkout
• Mobile printing
• Self-service copier will be available with limited staff assistance
• New library card or transitioning from a temporary card
• In-building pick up and check out of items placed on hold Patrons are required to have temperature taken upon entering and wear a mask at all times while inside of a library facility, and masks should fully cover the nose and mouth.
All LCPL buildings are adhering to occupancy limits, so you may experience a wait before entering a branch. We encourage patrons to limit time in the building to allow more patrons to have an opportunity to use the library.